- RSS Channel Showcase 5604802
- RSS Channel Showcase 5856135
- RSS Channel Showcase 7186850
- RSS Channel Showcase 3430645
Articles on this Page
- 06/17/15--02:39: _Tallen is 1!
- 06/18/15--05:25: _Allison & Ray
- 06/19/15--05:42: _Samuel
- 06/22/15--06:09: _Gerry & Megan – Elk...
- 06/24/15--02:08: _Christina & Peter –...
- 06/25/15--04:39: _Jess & Eddie – The ...
- 07/01/15--06:19: _Alka & Ravi – Balti...
- 07/07/15--02:54: _Kim & Brandon – Eng...
- 07/09/15--06:52: _Melissa & Dor & May...
- 07/10/15--05:27: _Lauren & Howard = A...
- 07/16/15--02:24: _Sarah & Michael
- 07/20/15--05:45: _Katie & Kenny – Pier 5
- 07/22/15--06:07: _Melissa & Joe – Ant...
- 07/23/15--08:46: _Lois & Aeron – Elk ...
- 07/24/15--06:46: _Lyzz & Adam
- 07/29/15--08:25: _Deb & Jacob – Turf ...
- 07/30/15--06:25: _Lauren & Will
- 07/31/15--02:16: _Samantha & Brad
- 06/17/15--02:39: Tallen is 1!
- 06/18/15--05:25: Allison & Ray
- 06/19/15--05:42: Samuel
- 06/22/15--06:09: Gerry & Megan – Elkridge Furnace Inn
- 06/24/15--02:08: Christina & Peter – AVAM
- 06/25/15--04:39: Jess & Eddie – The Oaks
- 07/01/15--06:19: Alka & Ravi – Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- 07/07/15--02:54: Kim & Brandon – Engineers Club
- 07/09/15--06:52: Melissa & Dor & Maya too.
- 07/10/15--05:27: Lauren & Howard = Aubrey & Parker
- 07/16/15--02:24: Sarah & Michael
- 07/20/15--05:45: Katie & Kenny – Pier 5
- 07/22/15--06:07: Melissa & Joe – Antrim 1844
- 07/23/15--08:46: Lois & Aeron – Elk Manor Winery
- 07/24/15--06:46: Lyzz & Adam
- 07/29/15--08:25: Deb & Jacob – Turf Valley
- 07/30/15--06:25: Lauren & Will
- 07/31/15--02:16: Samantha & Brad
I can’t believe a whole year has gone by since photographing this little guy! Tallen has so much spunk now! He is a totally awesome kid. He likes to play with hangers more than his toys, him and his pup are best friends – Raven eats all of his leftovers. I had such a great […]
Allison and Ray were once upon a time a bride and groom two years ago. I was so fortunate to be the one to photograph their day and I am even more fortunate to now call them friends. I got to go down to New Orleans to help them pack up their home where they […]
A few weeks ago I did my first Color Run with Frankie and Alex and Danielle and then right after a shower where I tried really hard to remove glitter and dyed corn starch from my body, I got to take photos of Samuel! This kid can sit up now and loves to mimic all […]
I love weddings at the Elkridge Furnace Inn and this one was no exception! The skies were clear, the weather was perfection and Gerry and Megan could not have been more perfect. These two were so sweet and kind and I had so much fun spending the day with them. Their friends and family made […]
Oh Christina & Peter’s wedding. What an incredible day! Their day was at the end of May and it had me running all over Baltimore but I didn’t even care because I loved this wedding so much. Christina is hysterical, so not emotional at all, and literally radiates fun and sarcasm wherever she goes. Basically, […]
YOU GUYS! I love the Oaks! I don’t love it so much when it rains but the good news is that we were able to squeeze in all of Jess and Eddie’s photos before the rain started since they had planned to do them all prior to their ceremony starting. It worked out perfectly. I […]
I had never met Alka and Ravi before their wedding date but that didn’t seem to matter too much at all, Alka was just as sweet in person and made me feel like I had known her since we were kids the minute I walked in the room. I loved their incredible day so much […]
Dude. Picture literally a fairy tale wedding – add a little bit of rain and mint umbrellas and an amazing cast of family and friends – and you get Kim & Brandon’s wedding. I loved what Brandon wrote for the how the proposal all went down so I am going to let you guys read […]
Have I mentioned how much I heart this family? Dor’s dad was in town from Israel and we had to use the opportunity to get some photos of little Maya hanging with Saba (grandpa in Hebrew) and snag a few of Dor and Melissa too – I think they were truly starting to feel old […]
Lauren has been one of my amazing second shooters the last few months who is now also stuck with me as a friend and I am so fortunate to have her by my side during this wedding season. Earlier this week, after rescheduling and thinking that this baby was going to come before this maternity shoot, […]
I really love Old Town Alexandria. Every time I get to shoot there, there are pockets of gorgeous light no matter the time of day, hardly anyone around and I just feel like it is a photographers paradise. So when Sarah and Michael decided this was the place for their shoot, I could not have […]
This awesome couple got married the day before 4th of July, exactly one year from the date Kenny popped the magical question at his parent’s cabin in Minnesota. On that day they had just finished dinner and were getting ready to do a toast to celebrate the first time the whole family had been out there […]
Last week, I had the honor of photographing Melissa & Joe’s beautiful romantic wedding at the Antrim 1844 in Taneytown. Melissa was a bridesmaid in a wedding I photographed a few years ago and I knew from that moment that I was in for a treat if this girl ever booked me for her own […]
Lois and Aeron could not have picked a more perfect or picturesque place for their beautiful wedding day. Elk Manor is an hour away from Baltimore and cozily nestled in tall trees right next to the seashore. It lent itself perfectly to the theme Lois went with which was beachy with all the best summer […]
I had such a great time walking around Centennial Lake for Lyzz and Adam’s engagement session last week. It was a hot one but they were troopers and we found lots of really great shade. Plus, do you see how snazzy these two look?? I love how dressed up they were and how the blue […]
Jacob and Deb. Oh man. I remember meeting with them and thinking these two are hysterical. Then I became facebook friends with them and realized they were even more hysterical – or maybe Jacob was hysterical and Deb is the one who even hims out which I am sure is needed from time to time. […]
Last week I got to photograph Lauren and Will’s engagement session on this gorgeous private property about a mile away from Lauren grew up. It was basically photographer heaven. And Lauren and Will were the most perfect couple to photograph there – I had never met them before but Lauren is a good friend of […]
I had so much fun with Samantha and Brad at their engagement session at Cunningham Falls! It might have been the most humid day in Frederick for an engagement session, but they stuck it out and hiked with me to the falls where we started all this fun! Samantha is actually sorta my cousin – […]